Thank-you for considering our community of excellence! We believe Connaught is an incredible place to attend school!
Now is the time to get your registrations in for the upcoming school year.
Children turning 5 in 2020 are eligible to attend Kindergarten in September. (If your child has a birthday late in the year we advise you to use your best judgment whether to register or to wait a year before registering them for school. Many children do better if they are given the year to develop their language, independence and readiness skills.)
Here are the steps to register your child:
2. Please email your registration form to email@example.com or you can drop it off at the school office between 8:35 and 4:00. You will hear back from the school within a week to let you know we have received the form. If you haven't heard from the school please contact the school to ensure it has been received. Please ensure you leave a valid email address. We will use this to send communication about our Kindergarten Orientation that takes place this spring.
3. We offer both French Immersion programming and English Programming. On your form please be sure to indicate which program you would like to register your child in. If you would like additional information on immersion, please visit the following link: Regina public schools - Languages
4. Please stay tuned for our Kindergarten Orientation invitation that takes place in May. Here we will introduce you to our team and answer any questions you have about Kindergarten at Connaught. You will need to bring your child's birth certificate or Passport and proof of address.
5.To ensure Connaught is your home school or you have would like to know if your child qualifies for transportation please visit the following link: School Enrolment Area
6. If you are new to Canada, and either an elementary or high school-age student, please visit the Regina Newcomer Welcome Centre. Please review this document for guidelines for admission of students who are not Canadian citizens.
7. Check us out on Twitter @Connaughtcomets (Our Twitter feed can also be found on our website) and Facebook Ecole Connaught Community School.
Any questions? Please contact (306) 523-3750.
Finally, Help us by helping your child get excited about being a future Connaught Comet Leader! Brag about their attempts at reading and writing (Readers & Authors Learn Here!). Teach them to do things independently (buttons, shoes, opening containers). Rhyme, Sing and Explore Numbers. Together, we will ensure the BEST educational experience for your child!